Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Audrina: ‘I Don’t Blame Lo’ for Hills Feud


Audrina Patridge
, who shares a home with her Hills costars Lauren Conrad and Lauren “Lo” Bosworth, may be the odd one out — but she’s not blaming her roommates.

The 23-year-old brunette admits to the L.A. Times that there was tension between herself and the two Laurens, but that the media and editing have blown the feud out of proportion.

“Things change and friendships do drift apart sometimes,” she says. “Lauren and I aren’t not friends, we’re just not as close as we used to be.”

But it’s not the fault of Bosworth, who doesn’t always come off on the show as a fan of Audrina.

“I don’t really blame Lo, she and Lauren have been friends for a long time,” says Patridge, who adds that the fight gets cleared up in the upcoming fourth season, and that she and Conrad still try to hang out once a week.

As for Audrina’s sometimes-passive appearance on the show, she says that’s due to the time constraints of the Hills editors.

“I don’t feel like they show me on The Hills sticking up for myself. They edit that out,” she says. “In real life, though, I’m bubbly and fun and talkative, and when you see me on the show I’m always sitting there and sad. But I’m fine with it because it’s not my show.”

But being on the MTV show, which returns Aug. 18 (10 p.m. ET on MTV), has helped her for her upcoming role the sequel to Into the Blue.

“It’s so different from a reality show because I have lines to memorize,” she says.”The Hills definitely helped just in terms of being in front of the cameras and being used to crews watching me. It made it a lot more comfortable on a film set.”(people.com)

0 comments: