Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Prediction of Tenjou Tenge 118!!!

Tenjou Tenge 117 is out!!!

This chapter was very good!!! Nagi has finally killed his first opponent, worst of all it was a girl too, looks like after this whole battle thing is over he’s ganna be in one of those depression states. But man though, he was a complete monster.

But I don’t want the girl and hirohiko to die. especially him because he has promised mitsuiro that he will marry her. Anyways about souichiro. He is totally insane at the moment. I guess masataka will get him out of the circle. And for a second I thought I saw maya in shadow form…guess that’s just someone else.

It is the bad news that we have to wait 2 months for the next chapter now!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 months, my ass... it's been almost 4 months and no new chapter... Oh!Great's schedule is the sux :P